Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37901 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,965 (RD$ 134,469) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)