Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44143 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,741 (RD$ 28,862) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)