Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37355 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,593 (RD$ 143,471) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)