Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36481 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,708 (RD$ 133,515) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)