Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41730 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,007 (RD$ 129,421) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)