Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,796 prices entered by 686 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29607 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,464 (₨180,578) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (44 minutes ago)