Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,718 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28951 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,094 (₨41,773) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)