Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,367 (Rp 43,946,323) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)