Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 70,109 (Rp 49,675,530) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)