Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,657 (Rp 38,238,771) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)