Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,243 (Rp 50,682,299) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)