Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,898 (Rp 36,936,559) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (29 minutes ago)