Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,693 (Rp 11,067,339) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)