Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 69% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,350 (832,113 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)