Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03503 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,520 (2,983,822 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)