Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,385 ($2,051) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)