Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,645 (R$ 15,715) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)