Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.308 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,195 (AU$2,530) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)