Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.440 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,387 (AU$7,783) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)