Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.975 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,040 (1,006 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)