Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.138 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,502 (1,195 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)