Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.392 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,821 (1,213 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)