Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.125 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,789 (4,565 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)