Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.612 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,814 (15,788 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)