Cost of living comparison between Bahía Blanca, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.226 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,789 (ARS $11,248) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (33 minutes ago)