Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16310 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,092 (₨227,411) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)