Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35803 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,750 (Php94,265) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (37 minutes ago)