Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36871 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,015 (Php141,072) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)