Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37761 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,146 (Php143,392) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)