Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,494 (123,714 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)