Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,030 (115,489 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)