Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.583 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,585 (23,313 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)