Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.078 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,546 (S/. 2,887) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)