Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,527 (S/. 6,705) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)