Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.657 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,399 (S/. 15,803) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)