Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,199 (€1,300) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)