Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.994 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,853 (€4,125) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)