Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27917 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,690 (₨188,738) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)