Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32086 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,987 (₨49,824) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)