Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30215 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,418 (₨51,026) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)