Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,335 (€4,537) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)