Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.067 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,880 (€5,161) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)