Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,722 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.946 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 161% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 161,820 (NZ$12,499) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)