Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.486 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,024 (NZ$8,233) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)