Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.854 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,173 (NZ$8,649) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)