Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.602 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 226% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,044 (NZ$3,912) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)