Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06515 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,306 (188,894 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (16 minutes ago)