Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,416 (€4,085) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)