Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,439 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,197 (€3,956) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)