Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,455 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.799 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,680 (€3,802) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)