Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.100 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,593 (E£ 6,474) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)