Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,126 (E£ 32,246) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)