Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,135 (E£ 9,412) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)