Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,215 (E£ 9,734) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)