Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05660 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,817 (721,111 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)