Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06002 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,950 (299,066 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)