Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.240 MXN / ERN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,483 (Nakfa15,706) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)