Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.263 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,657 (16,655 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)