Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,751 (23,280 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)