Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.225 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,577 (21,544 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (36 minutes ago)