Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.427 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,625 (7,854 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)