Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.185 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,572 (16,117 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)