Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.992 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,045 (4,513 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)