Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.423 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,452 (19,630 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)