Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28951 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,294 (₨49,375) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)