Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27528 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,091 (₨160,170) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)