Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29192 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 30% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,883 (₨146,899) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)