Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28300 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,910 (₨112,759) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)