Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17173 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,323 (¥298,865) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)