Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16192 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,556 (¥478,977) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)