Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16703 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,790 (¥465,715) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)