Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17347 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,571 (¥458,700) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (40 minutes ago)