Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,359 (9,249,184 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)