Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03151 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,689 (CH$1,450,016) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)