Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03058 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,113 (CH$1,442,526) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)