Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02860 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,212 (CH$776,601) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (35 minutes ago)