Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.569 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,723 (S/. 2,394) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)