Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01606 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,072 (6,044,485 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)