Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01514 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,868 (7,192,155 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)