Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01543 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,744 (6,465,171 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)