Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.209 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,131 (﷼ 9,048) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)