Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.433 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,850 (13,050 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)