Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.490 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,050 (4,689 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)