Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.521 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,388 (4,510 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (33 minutes ago)