Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.846 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,152 (R$ 3,618) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)