Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.679 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,747 (R$ 15,804) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)