Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06046 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,217 (681,734 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)