Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.312 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,741 (Dinar 3,867) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)