Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.395 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,278 (Dinar 2,570) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)