Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.724 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 141% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,683 (Dinar 1,312) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)