Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,912 (2,648,866 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)