Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,008 (CH$3,652,195) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)