Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02788 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,128 (CH$4,093,101) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)