Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41515 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,715 (Php45,080) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)