Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.093 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,293 (9,874TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)