Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.439 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,824 (8,972TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)