Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,722 (6,333,561 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)