Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,145 (2,409,196 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)