Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00634 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,112 (2,384,217 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)