Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00573 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,812 (7,824,956 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)