Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00606 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,483 (7,013,490 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)