Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00523 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,699 (7,206,303 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)