Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.172 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,435 (15,744TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)