Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,718 (€5,099) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)