Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,959 (€4,662) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)