Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,070 (₨34,745) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)