Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27382 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,535 (₨144,383) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (37 minutes ago)