Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28666 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,844 (₨215,742) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨32,528 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)