Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27416 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,465 (₨180,428) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)