Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,413 (﷼ 93,583,753) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)