Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.638 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,486 (Dinar 807) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)