Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.962 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,339 (Dinar 786) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)