Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.919 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,863 (Dinar 3,406) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (13 minutes ago)